Does your website stand above the rest?
There are millions of websites in existence today – and that number continues to grow! Having a modern website can make your business accessible and stand above the rest. Not only that but modernizing your website tells your customers that you are working to stay on top of trends and keep their experiences in mind. Is your website stuck in the past? Here are a few ways to modernize your website design and help it stand out from the saturated market.
- Focus on user experience
User experience (UX) includes anything that a user might experience on your website. This involves the obvious elements like reading content to the amount of time a page takes to load. These elements can impact the overall experience a user has on your website and, ultimately, how they feel about your business. You can improve UX by:
- Making your site easy to navigate
- Having a mobile-friendly version of your website
- Making your website easy to find
- Optimize for search engines
To gain traction online, your website should be easy to find. You can aid your business by incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) and local SEO practices. These strategies make it easier for search engines to read your website and display it in search results. Even if you have the most modern-looking website, what good is it if no one can find it?
- Include smart design elements
Having great website design is always important for a modern-looking website. Keep up to date with the latest features and trends to include on your site. A few good timeless ideas include:
- Typography – Including large typographic elements to catch the eye
- Hero images – Large photos in the background of a website that tells a story that text cannot
- Parallax scrolling – An effect that uses multiple backgrounds that seem to move at different speeds to create a dimension of depth. It is a feature that continues to wow the visitor!
If you want your company to be discoverable and actually succeed online, then it’s vital to invest in a high-quality, modern website. Need help getting your website up and running? If so, then turn to the experts at GTK Analytics. Our content creation and web development teams are ready to take your site to the next level.